JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all,

Cleaning out a couple Aimpoint Comp mounts. As usual, the photos do most of the talking:

- First up, a A.R.M.S. 22M68 mount with quick detach throw lever. I recently sent this back to A.R.M.S for service (one of the base securing screws was seized and torn up, but now repaired/replaced), and this is now in excellent, lightly used condition with only a couple small handling marks, mostly to the underside. It basically looks new. I'd rate it at 95%+ now and it will come with a spare set of hex head screws for securing the top of the mount bracket. A very solid unit and I like that it's modular...you can put different height spacers to adjust cowitness, a cantilever insert, etc. in it. ARMS lists these for $118.95.

Factory Link: <broken link removed>

- Next up is a Gen1 QRP mount. This one is probably ~95+%, very light user. It is sterile (no markings), which I believe is standard for these mounts (in other words, I believe its the genuine article, not a knock-off).

I'm going to start these out $135 $125 $120 shipped USPS priority for BOTH mounts in the CONUS. As the 22M68 runs about $119, and factoring shipping, you're getting the QRP for about FREE.:D

Respectable offers considered.

Money Order or PayPal, photos on request...PM or Email. Any questions, fire away.

Tradewise: I might be interested in an entry level recurve bow in lightly used to like new condition (basically the same as the mounts I'm offering). Shoot me an email if interested.

DSC03899.JPG DSC03902.JPG DSC03898.JPG
The usuals: USA only, must be 21 years old, payment as specified above. I reserve the right to withdraw at any time, reject any/all offers, with or without selling/trading, trade/sell to who I want with or without explanation, etc etc etc.

May be listed elsewhere as well.

Email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.
BOSS

Thanks for looking,
BOSS

Last Edited:
Yep, still looking for a buyer. Knock another $5 off, $120 shipped for BOTH, which takes an already good deal, and makes it better.

Thanks for looking,
BOSS

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top