JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from a Montana trip.

Wanted to show you guys the place. [A friends ranch.]
It's paradise for hunting, shooting and all manor of animal encounter.

Did my soul some real good. :s0155:

IMG_0132 (2).JPG IMG_0104 (2).JPG IMG_0139 (2).JPG

Last Edited:
What part of Montana please?

I was just looking around Montana. On google Earth :D . Before I moved to Oregon, at 27, I lived near Salt Lake City. Our camping and traveling as I was growing up, and when I was out of high school, was all over Western Wyoming, Western/Southern Montana, and Idaho. Lots of fishing in some of the Wests BEST trout rivers, streams,creeks and lakes. From the your pics you can see why they call Montana "Big Sky Country". It really is a special place. Cold as all get-out in winter, but truly special! I found you could buy a very nice 6 bedroom 3 bath, 2600sq' home in Anaconda, MT for $159,000.00 :eek:

The ranch is south-east of Havre.

And I did see a lot of places for sale.
But it takes a special person to live over there. The winters re no joke. And it is lonely country.

I don't think I'm man enough. :D

The ranch is south-east of Havre.

And I did see a lot of places for sale.
But it takes a special person to live over there. The winters re no joke. And it is lonely country.

I don't think I'm man enough. :D
The lonely part I could live with, and probably come to relish. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

But those winters are something I don't think I'd ever get used to.

Come on Global Warming!!

Good lord! Havre is way up there. I can just see those dips of minus temps they show us here on the weather during winter, and Havre is smack dab in the center of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top