JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a "snowbird" and spend about 5 months in the AZ desert, each year. When I got back to Vancouver this year, I decided to buy a small .380 auto loader to carry when I'm wandering around all those cacti. I went to Bi-Mart yesterday (Saturday) and found that they had Ruger LCP's for $197.50. These are the original mouse guns, not the II's, although they had those for $260.00.
I have bought several hand guns, rifles and shotguns from these folks and have to say that I'm very pleased with their prices and service. You can also order firearms and they'll get 'em to you.
My wife packs a .380 Kel-Tec and finds it to be very concealable too, but prefers hers to my new Ruger. I'm posting this so that if you are looking for a new resource for firearms, this might be the place for you too.
If they don't have what you're looking for ask them if they have one in the "back room." They'll be happy to look in their gun book to see what they do have. They can be kind of slow about putting new stock in the display cases and on the shelf.
Hope this helps you........

It's Easter Sunday so I'll go easy on you...

1) What is a gunny doin' with a peanut .380 ?

2) M16 is the original Mouse Gun.

Agree with you on good ol' Bimart.
The General Store of this era.

:D

One more thing....
Thanks for serving, Gunny !

It's Easter Sunday so I'll go easy on you...

1) What is a gunny doin' with a peanut .380 ?

2) M16 is the original Mouse Gun.

Agree with you on good ol' Bimart.
The General Store of this era.

:D

One more thing....
Thanks for serving, Gunny !
I carry easily concealed handguns so as to not frighten liberals, women and children. The.380 is a "get off me" un and works well in close combat situations. I own a couple of Glocks that are chambered for 9MM, but save them for open carry. I never heard the M-16 referred to as a "mouse" gun, only as a "Mattel." No need to thank me for my service. Instead, vote for Republicans who will fix the VA by firing some people!

I noticed that price on the LCP when I was at BiMart yesterday. For a second there, I considered getting a second one.

I like the cleaner, smoother design better than the LCP II.

I carry easily concealed handguns so as to not frighten liberals, women and children. The.380 is a "get off me" un and works well in close combat situations. I own a couple of Glocks that are chambered for 9MM, but save them for open carry. I never heard the M-16 referred to as a "mouse" gun, only as a "Mattel." No need to thank me for my service. Instead, vote for Republicans who will fix the VA by firing some people!
Well dammit, you won on both counts Gunny. I stepped in a nice steamer.
You prolly don't need any hardware and Wiki has "mouse gun" as a pocket auto or revolver.

In Black Rifle World M16/AR15 are sometimes referred to as the Mouse Gun.
I always thought it came from Mattel (toy gun) and Mickey Mouse (cheesy) when compared to M14.
And it's little brother to AR10/SR25.

Well dammit, you won on both counts Gunny. I stepped in a nice steamer.
You prolly don't need any hardware and Wiki has "mouse gun" as a pocket auto or revolver.

In Black Rifle World M16/AR15 are sometimes referred to as the Mouse Gun.
I always thought it came from Mattel (toy gun) and Mickey Mouse (cheesy) when compared to M14.
And it's little brother to AR10/SR25.
I carried an M-14 but was quickly issued an M-16 in 1966. Then was given a 1911 A1. I was a radio operator.

I first heard the "mouse gun" in'86 or thereabout when I fell in with some high power shooters. An appellation of contempt I assumed. Most guys shot 308 in service and match rifles. It took modifications to get a 223(match rifle) to be competitive across the course. We used 223's to pop prairie dogs. A rat.

It seems that men always feel more comfortable with something after we've renamed it. Take the small block Chevy V-8 engine, for instance. It became the "mouse motor" after the introduction of the 396 cu.in. "Big block" was introduced. The big block Chevy engines then became the "Rat" motor.
I recently purchased a Savage .17 cal. rifle and was actually able to shoot a group of 3 rounds at 100 yards that I could cover with a dime! The rifle is scoped and has a bi-pod. It's a real flat shooter!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top