1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

A great Central Oregon gun shop

Discussion in 'Firearm Business Discussion & Reviews' started by simon99, Dec 17, 2013.

1. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I just wanted to give a plug to Lost Creek Armory in Bend Oregon.

Its a smaller shop, but very well stocked. The two guys that run it are very helpful and friendly. The shop itself carries a great variety of Ruger, Glock, Sig, Colt, Bushmaster, Mossberg, Remington, Rock River Arms, and Beretta, along with some other brands as well. They do consignments so they also have some used weapons for sale also. Their location is a little hard to find, but well worth the visit if you're in that part of the state and like to check out gun shops.

Happy shooting - simon99
  2. Meridian7750

Meridian7750 Portland Area Well-Known Member

I have been "shopping" at Lost Creek for 2 years now, and try to get there every time I'm in Bend on business.
    Good selection, good prices, and good attitudes...that's the trifecta, and is usually absent at gunships.
    Tom, the proprietor, is very nice and patient, and will help out in any way he can.
    And for you (us) Glock guys, he can do LE/ GSSF orders.
    These are some of the good guys...

TYFOON Bend, OR Member

They rock!

Even with issues not of there own creation:)
    I got delayed on a transfer once with them, Tom was cool.

I will buy a glock 20 from them in 2014.
    Never was much for resolutions, but that's for sure.
  4. Johnnny13

Johnnny13 Bend, Oregon Active Member

I've purchased a Sig P226 and Remington shotgun from them. They also handle all of my transfers. They have some great prices as well. I've received some better deals from them then on gunbroker.