JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to give a plug to Lost Creek Armory in Bend Oregon.

Its a smaller shop, but very well stocked. The two guys that run it are very helpful and friendly. The shop itself carries a great variety of Ruger, Glock, Sig, Colt, Bushmaster, Mossberg, Remington, Rock River Arms, and Beretta, along with some other brands as well. They do consignments so they also have some used weapons for sale also. Their location is a little hard to find, but well worth the visit if you're in that part of the state and like to check out gun shops.

Happy shooting - simon99

I completely agree.
I have been "shopping" at Lost Creek for 2 years now, and try to get there every time I'm in Bend on business.
Good selection, good prices, and good attitudes...that's the trifecta, and is usually absent at gunships.
Tom, the proprietor, is very nice and patient, and will help out in any way he can.
And for you (us) Glock guys, he can do LE/ GSSF orders.
These are some of the good guys...

My LGS of choice.

They rock!

Even with issues not of there own creation:)
I got delayed on a transfer once with them, Tom was cool.

Tyler

I will buy a glock 20 from them in 2014.
Never was much for resolutions, but that's for sure.

I've purchased a Sig P226 and Remington shotgun from them. They also handle all of my transfers. They have some great prices as well. I've received some better deals from them then on gunbroker.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top