JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a few that i either have not used for a couple years or have not ever shot , time to sell them to somebody who will.....ridiculous offers will be ignored, ..............thanks for looking, send me a message and i will contact you in order of replies, maybe open to trades,, all i can say is no.........but please know what it is you have and the specs to save us both a lot of questions..........

john

2) Winchester 70 featherweight 7mm wsm blued with wood stock shot little and excellent condition
and well cared for , no scope $
with the leupold vari-x 3 4.5-14 $
i'll throw in 4 boxes of factory ammo which is about 100 bucks

4) Remington model 7 blued barrel wood stock 7mm-08 comes
with bases and rings , excellent condition, has been pillar bedded
and a nice trigger , firm price at $

5) Winchester model 70 243 classic compact 100% new in the
box hard to find model....... $

6) Winchester model 94 38-55 chief crazy horse edition never shot new in the box, box is a bit worn $

7) remington 40-x in 220 swift repeater model, all original 27 1/4 " barrel that is stainless with a blued action and the black synthetic stock , very light use a very accurate rifle $

8) winchester model 70 stainless featherweight 300 wsm new haven manufacture, crf, wood stock new in the box never fired outside the factory a harder to find configuration $
i do have a set of dies 100 pieces of norma brass a couple boxes of premium ammo i would throw in fo someone local

you can see some photos here , if you want something more specific let me know all still available 4/21/2010

DSCN2753.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.