JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tell your friend(s) to says whatever's on their minds. That's why I put this up. I wasn't too sure how this would be perceived. it didn't seem to be complete drivel. Considering how ill-informed the naysayers are, maybe this will enlighten a few left leaning humans....or not.

house-of-mystery.jpg

Tell your friend(s) to says whatever's on their minds. That's why I put this up. I wasn't too sure how this would be perceived. it didn't seem to be complete drivel. Considering how ill-informed the naysayers are, maybe this will enlighten a few left leaning humans....or not.

View attachment 848138

Isn't that the House of Mystery outside Gold Hill, OR? It's been a couple years since I was at the vortex. http://oregonvortex.com/

entrance.jpg

Strange things are certainly afoot.

Last Edited:
They left out an important point on the "gun show loophole" section. It is still illegal to knowingly sell a firearm to a Prohibited Person. Up to 10 years in jail and a $10,000 fine. Most folks I've met are very careful about who they sell a gun to because of this. Or were, before state law made private sales illegal.

And of course they left out "shall not be infringed", which seems important...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top