JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my tigers arived in the mail last week i was so excited, i got right to work harvesting thier milk. but as it turns out tigers milk bars are not made from tigers milk and tigers dont like to be milked. so mutch for my small bisnesss ideas anyone have any neosporen.

Priceless

you can always buy a saddle and start a business charging for tiger rides, while people might not be satisfied, everyone will be too busy with ambulance rides to ask for a refund

did anyone hear about the half man half goat they found in emenclaw.aperently they have classified him as a labmitor his name is ned i think thats short for neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

how 'bout that kid that was born with no eye-lids? amazing story... they used the for-skin from his circumcision to built new eye-lids for him.

worked great... he's just a little cockeyed

no ive been of work for a couple weeks my wife just pooped out baby #4 surprise! and im sitting at home going stir crazy. sorry if i offended anyone just hopeing to make someone smile and mabee me to.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top