JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Actually works out to $41.90 ($.21rd) instead of $.15/rd. Still not bad for plinker ammo, but from what I can tell... out of most average pistol length barrels they are absolute trash as JHP's. No expansion whatsover, but penetration is decent. Pretty much similar to just using FMJ's. As strictly range ammo... you decide.

Maximum $50 rebate. $10 per 2 boxes... 10 boxes (200rds) for full rebate.

Actually works out to $41.90 ($.21rd) instead of $.15/rd. Still not bad for plinker ammo, but from what I can tell... out of most average pistol length barrels they are absolute trash as JHP's. No expansion whatsover, but penetration is decent. Pretty much similar to just using FMJ's. As strictly range ammo... you decide.

Maximum $50 rebate. $10 per 2 boxes... 10 boxes (200rds) for full rebate.
Better then throwing rocks…
But ya it's 9mm so, can't expect amazing results.

Better then throwing rocks…
But ya it's 9mm so, can't expect amazing results.
You can't blame a guy for getting all aflutter and having warm fuzzy thoughts over the idea of JHP's for $.15/rd... or the chilling affect to find out it's $.21/rd and they don't "HP". Just decent and cheap range ammo.

🤣

Certainly a good deal for range ammo though!

I have to backtrack on these and give them a try.

Within just the past couple months it appears the company took to heart a lot of the crap reviews they were getting and modified their projectiles. The lengthened them a hair and cut the HP pocket a bit deeper which appear to have remedied the non expansion issue.

The question being... does PSA have the new stuff or are they dumping the old stuff(?)

Last Edited:
Looking further... maybe not. PSA has 2 listings. One for "outdoor master" (with sport master proectiles) and sierra "sport master" ammo with the same grain and description. Both in 115 and in 124 grain.

One type you get the $20 off 10 boxes and the other you don't... which might lead a person to think that the $20 off listing might be the old stuff and the new stuff doesn't get you the $20 off Christmas special.

Pure conjecture, but leads me back to... probably just decent plinker ammo but non expanding HP's.

YMMV

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top