JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Preston,

Here is a good source for available 9mm:

Honestly, there isn't much available for .50/round (basically just reloads and lower-quality training ammo), and even Russian steel-cased 9mm is going for .55/round. So, you'll need to get lucky to match your price point.

I'd suggest posting this in the "Want to buy" area in the classifieds. You should also specify if you're open to buying any 9mm ammo. 'Cause you're unlikely to get "good" 9mm at .50/round.

A couple of weeks ago we were down in Eau Claire, WI visiting our daughter. We then went over to the mall where Scheel's Outdoor has their store. One of my usual "tire kicking" duties is to check the "experienced" gun racks for any .22 rimfire rifles that deserve a new home. Then, over to the ammunition shelves to see if they look like "Ol Mother Hubbard's Cupboard". One of the store employees was stocking the shelves with MagTec 9mm 147 grain 9mm Lugar ammunition. Big Bold sign stated "2 Boxes Per Person ONLY". Wife grabbed two and I grabbed two:

NLz20Arl.jpg

$14.99 per box, which I thought was pretty dang good, given todays climate. From my estimate the shelves had at least 300+ 50 count boxes neatly stacked in place when we walked away to check-out.

After 40 minutes of walking around in the mall, we went back to see it there had been any .22 rimfire ammunition placed on the shelves. Yup! There was a whole slew of ELEY .22 Long Rifle ammunition stacked with the same notification concerning 2 boxes per person, so again, we both grabbed two:

These boxes are "Eley Team" 50 round count and priced at $12.99 per, and were disappearing off the shelves very rapidly:

jdJWTn6l.jpg

1000 rounds just got posted for .60 a round.

Preston,

Here is a good source for available 9mm:

Honestly, there isn't much available for .50/round (basically just reloads and lower-quality training ammo), and even Russian steel-cased 9mm is going for .55/round. So, you'll need to get lucky to match your price point.

I'd suggest posting this in the "Want to buy" area in the classifieds. You should also specify if you're open to buying any 9mm ammo. 'Cause you're unlikely to get "good" 9mm at .50/round.
Ha, just found 200 @50 cpr and got another on the line for 60 CPR. The 60cpr gentleman still has quite a bit more if you're interested

I have 1k for sale at 45 cpr here

Sell 500 then lol

I am indeed planning on selling some.

I'm lucky enough to have the entire month of January off from work, and one of my January projects is to go through my firearms and ammo collection to see what might be worth selling.

I know for certain I'll be selling a beautiful Waffen Werks AK-74, a really nice and unfired Polish Tantal acquired about a decade ago (not Century Arms junk, either), and some of my defensive 9mm that I've purchased over the years. Most of it will likely be 124gr. Federal HST and 124gr. Speer Gold Dots. I have way more than I need or will ever shoot.

Most of this stuff will be listed on Gunbroker, as I've found that the wider audience available on Gunbroker leads to higher prices. The WW 74 will have a starting bid of $1,400 and the Tantal will have a starting bid of $1,800. And yes, I expect both will sell at those prices. Actually I'm hoping the Tantal goes for more because it is quite literally the nicest one I've ever seen. Original Polish military barrel, correct NDS 2T receiver, and great craftsmanship by builder Koraynovich Arms. Finding a nice, all original, unfired Tantal these days is almost unheard of. I've only seen one in the last couple years.

The ammo will sell for whatever it's currently selling for on GB. I'm guessing around .80+/round (plus shipping) for the good stuff.

So yes, I'll be selling! :D

I am indeed planning on selling some.

I'm lucky enough to have the entire month of January off from work, and one of my January projects is to go through my firearms and ammo collection to see what might be worth selling.

I know for certain I'll be selling a beautiful Waffen Werks AK-74, a really nice and unfired Polish Tantal acquired about a decade ago (not Century Arms junk, either), and some of my defensive 9mm that I've purchased over the years. Most of it will likely be 124gr. Federal HST and 124gr. Speer Gold Dots. I have way more than I need or will ever shoot.

Most of this stuff will be listed on Gunbroker, as I've found that the wider audience available on Gunbroker leads to higher prices. The WW 74 will have a starting bid of $1,400 and the Tantal will have a starting bid of $1,800. And yes, I expect both will sell at those prices. Actually I'm hoping the Tantal goes for more because it is quite literally the nicest one I've ever seen. Original Polish military barrel, correct NDS 2T receiver, and great craftsmanship by builder Koraynovich Arms. Finding a nice, all original, unfired Tantal these days is almost unheard of. I've only seen one in the last couple years.

The ammo will sell for whatever it's currently selling for on GB. I'm guessing around .80+/round (plus shipping) for the good stuff.

So yes, I'll be selling! :D
If you're only interested in shipping I wouldn't be interested cuz I live locally in Portland metro area as well but if we could meet might be willing depending on my need at that time. Keep me in mind when that comes about

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.