JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought in bulk and needing to sell half.
50 round boxes @ $40.00 per box (2 box minimum) or $375.00 for 10 boxes, case of 500 rounds.
Meet Portland westside.

20201023_044145.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Take your pick. PMC 5.56 for a cool $2.50 per round or the all steel garbage TulAmmo for a buck a round...
Then there's the 9mm fmj target rounds for .60- .70 cents each. Don't forget shipping costs!
And hopefully, nobody steals it off your porch.
I'm not having a garage sale here and I will shoot it all up myself before I take a lose on what I paid for it after scouring the internet to find anything in stock.
Those aren't action prices, Cheaper than Dirt and Sportsman's Guide.
However, if you want to check out auctions, hopefully you aren't looking for any .38 special, which is going for over $2.00 per round, plus shipping of course.
This is NOT a climate of buy low sell high. It's ALL high!
BtW, I've been paying over $150 a month for car insurance for most of my life and I've never even gotten to enjoy a single accident for my investment.
It's all perspective...
If you want to find cheap ammo, please just keep looking and hopefully you'll find some. If you don't have anything better to do than to poke fun at someone honestly trying to recoup some of their own expense in this crazy market, then you are part of what's wrong with this country in the first place. As this forums rules state a person who has a problem with a price is not to make rude comments or risk their account being suspended, either you can't read or aren't here for anything important.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.