JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 270 rounds of 9mm Speer Ammunition, 220 rounds of 115 gr. FMJ Lawman ammunition and 50 rounds of 124 gr. JHP Gold Dot personal defense ammunition. Basically 5 boxes of rounds at $16 a box, and I know the box of Gold Dot goes for more then that. I have a couple boxes of brass I will throw in as well, not sure how many but if you want I can round them up, probably close to 200 that are only shot once. If you want the brass make it an even $100, if not and you just want the ammo $80 firm.

I can meet anytime after 2 P.M. weekdays in my area (Astoria, Warrenton, Seaside, Knappa), or anytime weekends usually. Not going to travel all that far to sell this ammo. PM me if you want it or text at 503-440-6271. Thanks.

If you want to see pictures (some guys like pictures) I have another thread open in the pistol classifieds selling my XDm and the ammo is in the pictures with it.