JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale the following:
6 - 15rd Sig P229/228 9mm Mec-Gar magazines (ALMOST NEW, 0-60rds shot through each tops). I shot 60 rds only through one of these. These are the same mags that ship your sig gun, but are the OEM version without the Sig name and have had the floor plate adjusted to take an extra 2 rounds. Check your sig mags and see they are Made in Italy, you will know you have a Mec-Gar with SIg label.

Price: $18/per mag. , $17/per mag if you take all.
SOLD

Galco Skyops IWB Holster 250B for Sig 229 guns. The holster is 3 months old and has already been prefitted to fit your Sig 229 gun. The holster probably will fit other guns of similiar frame size. These retail for around $75.00 or so from Galco.

Price: $50 OBO

BRAND NEW Simply Rugged IWB OWB Hip Holster for S&W M&P 45 and other simliar semi-auto large framed guns with 4-5inch barrels. This is a custom hand made holster from Rob Leahy and is of high quality. THe wait time is over 2 weeks and this holster sells for $75.00. The holster is BRAND NEW.

Price: $50 OBO

Have two Uncle Mike's Pocket Holsters for sale. One of the pocket holsters has a clip so you can wear on a belt and the other does not have the clip. Make me an offer on either or both. These are BRAND NEW. I have bought a Mika holster and don't need these anymore. These holsters are ideal for short J-frame snubnose style revolver. I used them for my S&W 442.

Price: Offers

Trades I consider:
.45 and .44 ammo.

I will only trade FTF.

I am located in Vancouver, WA and can do FTF sale in Vancouver or Portland area. If shipping, buyer will pay all shipping costs. I will not ship mags where they are illegal.

Pics on Request

Magazines SOLD - Pending Funds
Holsters Still Available

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class