JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
9mm
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
**UPDATE**
The box of 124 gr. FMJ has sold, as well as one of the boxes of 115 gr. JHP.
I have 2 boxes of the 115 gr. Hollow Points left.

Willing to meet if necessary, preferably the Beaverton/Hillsboro area. Also, negotiable on price, especially when combined in a multi box/ammo purchase. Price is per 50 round box. Other calibers and types available.
IMAG0733.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello, just saw your reply. I have a lot of .22 LR rounds, many high powered, hyper velocity, hollow points (Stingers & Federal), and a lot of American Made, Lake City, green tip 62 gr. 5.56 rounds. I have no .380 caliber. I do have 45 acp. Hornady Critical Defense with 185 gr. FTX bullet. Also have a couple hundred FMJ .45 cal. range rounds, 230 gr. Remington.
Also have 12 gauge slugger rounds, 1oz. in both 3" shell and a 2 & 3/4" shell. 3 boxes of 3" & 4 boxes of the shorter shell.
Also have 30-30 rounds. 3 boxes of Remington 150 gr. Core-Lokt, and one box of Federal 150 gr. Power-Shok. 20 rounds/box.
I know I have more in my storage unit, but I need to go through that.

I also have some more 9mm. 115 gr. FMJ Remington. I know I have some boxes of 9mm hollow points in my storage unit. Winchester for sure and I think others. All American Made. As a general rule, I only buy American Made, Quality Brand Ammo. I've had bad experiences with foreign made ammo, and I stick with known, reputable, ammo. Unknown brands are not worth the risk to me. Plus, I like to support American workers.

Well how much for 2 boxes of 9mm? Was checking with a friend to put together a bigger order..... not going to work this time.

Let me know and I can meet tomorrow lunchtime if your avail.

Hello Onat,
Sorry I've been away from the site most of the day. I'm new to these classifieds, and I sure wish I knew how they worked. I was just looking through some of the 9mm ads and couldn't even find mine.
Anyway, given what I'm seeing regarding defensive rounds, I'm going to have to keep the 115 gr. hollow points at $.80/round, or $40/box. The 124 gr. FMJ (Metal Case), I could discount to $35/box, or $.70/round.
I also have some, limited, 9mm 115 gr. Remington FMJ, I could sell cheaper, as a range round. Say $.45-.50/round. I'd have to see how many I have left.
Defensive rounds seem to be very expensive and hard to find, and I'm worried about what I would have to pay to replenish some of this. Once I get into a better financial situation. Plus, I really need to do an inventory on what I have in storage. I think its significant, but I haven't gone through it in a long time.
-Jason
PS I should be able to meet tomorrow, if you're interested, but I'm not sure of my exact schedule. I know I have several things to get done, but not a definitive schedule.
Let me know

Hi
All good I'm more in search of range rounds right now. So let me know how many boxes are available. Please confirm these are new or reman.
Thanks

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, but I have done all the looking around and scrounging in this place that I can think of. What I have in terms of target rounds are all brand new Remington 115 gr. FMJ. They're basically the leftovers from a 250 round Mega Pack. I have 90 left. Since I need to raise money as soon as possible, I'd be willing to sell them all.
At $.45/round it would $40 for the 90.
Let me know.
-Jason

That works. I'll take a box of the 115 hollows as well as well as the 90 range rounds. So that's 80 total correct?
what area of town are you in. Let me know if a time this afternoon will work.
T

Oh hey, that's great. I thought you'd only be interested in the FMJ at most. And I was a little disappointed that I didn't find more at my place. That's one of the reasons I haven't been monitoring this site today. Been trying to take care of other things and line up some other possibilities for raising money. And then it seemed like I entered a time warp at some point today, because I looked up and it was 3:00 pm, when I thought it was about noon.
So I am really sorry I didn't get on the site 'til a little after 3, and saw you left me a message at 9 this morning.
I'm very flexible time wise, again just terribly sorry I didn't get your message this morning. Today still works for me if it's not too late for you. I can definitely make time this weekend as well, if that's better for you. I live in a duplex close to the old down town area of Sherwood, which I never knew existed until I moved here. Unfortunately I don't have a car, but if you're in Tigard, you're not that far away. The two buses that come into this old part of Sherwood run straight into Tigard, and the end of the bus route is not far from me.
And you are correct, a box of the hollow points along with the remaining FMJ's would be $80.
Here's my phone number: 503-913-2013
Give me a call or a text anytime, you won't disturb anyone, even late at night. I'll try to keep the phone close to me the rest of the day. Just so you know, though, it is easier to hear the phone's ringer than the notification sound I use for incoming texts. Hopefully we'll talk soon.
-Jason

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews