JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
FOR SALE:

9mm primed brass.
Primed with Winchester primers.
This is ready to load.

Sold in bags of 1000.
12 bags available.

Price: $50 per 1000.

Pick up in Lynnwood, WA or can be shipped for $15 for up to 3000 pieces..

Primed 9mm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just an FYI---3 large zip lock bags of 1000 each fit nicely in this flat rate box. Loose you can probably get 3500 in there.

Keep in mind that if you pack it in the box loose, you definetly want to use plenty of tape to avoid corner leakage.

Just an FYI---3 large zip lock bags of 1000 each fit nicely in this flat rate box. Loose you can probably get 3500 in there.

Keep in mind that if you pack it in the box loose, you definetly want to use plenty of tape to avoid corner leakage.

Live primed brass can not be shipped USPS. It qualifies as a blank or "cartage" so not USPS legal to mail. However UPS all good and since the primers are in the cases and considered a blank or cartage, so no hazmat required. UPS does require the ORM-D stickers on the outside and can ship ground only.

The two examples of the ORM-D logos to put on the outside of any UPS shipped live primed cases or ammo. Us home guys can just print them at home and tape them on the boxes to be legal.

Sharing as I just went though all this with a bunch of primed cases I sold.

00BDAD57-5FA3-420D-B8C8-DB7EB8E6BCFA.jpeg 10E7373D-6845-44CC-9856-C8E565216816.jpeg

OP Good luck with your sales! You have crazy good prices for sure.

Thank you Helocat

I am clearing out a bunch of stuff I just don't need anymore.
35+ years of "collecting" means a lot of stuff to move...LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top