JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this at G4 out in North Plains to break in my EDC and now that I've finished that process, these are the leftover rounds. I prefer to use defense rounds and wont be seeing a need for these.

Paid $0.80/round as shown on the box.

Remainder is approx 170 rounds - (unless you want to count 178 rounds)

Would like to get $120 out of the remaining which is about $0.70/round

No shipping - would like to meet face to face in Beaverton or Hillsboro.

Rounds.jpg Rounds2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bro I'm sorry man. I'm sorry you had to pay damn near a buck a round for 9mm. This year is bubbleguming outrageous.
Its only going to get worse. Manufacturers are 8 months behind on orders, and with the oncoming administrations view on 2A, we will see ammo shortages for all calibers on the same level as the .22 fiasco a decade ago. Gone are the days of cheap ammo, and i suspect the cost/round will continue to climb throughout this new 4 year tenure.

Its only going to get worse. Manufacturers are 8 months behind on orders, and with the oncoming administrations view on 2A, we will see ammo shortages for all calibers on the same level as the .22 fiasco a decade ago. Gone are the days of cheap ammo, and i suspect the cost/round will continue to climb throughout this new 4 year tenure.

Yeah, things are not looking good for cheap ammo anymore. We might get lucky if things change... but I dont think they will come back down to what they were, even pre-pandemic.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.