JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Cave junction
State
Oregon
Like the thread title says. Looking for a barrel to convert my Glock 33 to 9mm from .357 sig. let me know if you have one and what you want for it. Have a lot of reloading stuff and ammo I can add on top of cash if that's what you want.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a like new ILMG SS 9x19 NM conversion barrel....$80 if you want it. Can meet you in GP or ship it. Or if you need, I can run it out to CJ. Which will provide me an excuse to spend some of your dough at Taylor's. Thanks!

I have a like new ILMG SS 9x19 NM conversion barrel....$80 if you want it. Can meet you in GP or ship it. Or if you need, I can run it out to CJ. Which will provide me an excuse to spend some of your dough at Taylor's. Thanks!

do you happen to have a link to to it? I could find that brand. Also any pictures of it?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.