JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

compensator pic.JPG
This is a pre-order for an in-stock date of Sept 15.

It looks like the design I have been looking for: ports on top to reduce muzzle flip, no ports on bottom, ports on side for rearward/upward gas redirection. I'll try it on my stribog 9mm. Note that it says for ruger pc carbine but it is 1/2 x 28 standard thread so would work on most anything 9mm or smaller (smaller bullet may not work optimally of course) with that thread.

I have seen tons of these from all different brands ranging in price from $35 - $129 with various designs (some are square/rectangular for use on a glock or similar, some have no ports on top, etc.) and this is the least expensive one I have seen. Plus it has the type of design that lots of folks have said work well for other compensators (no reports on this specific compensator of course because it's not out yet).

One caveat for any of these 9mm compensators is that for some firearms they can reduce the recoil so much that low or normal power rounds may not cycle reliably. That is why I've been hesitant to buy one. With this one the worst case scenario is u are out $13 if u don't like it. Cheers!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Tried this compensator at the range today and it made recoil worse imo than without it.

Gun was noticeably smoother and more controllable after taking it off. So I recommend avoiding this one.

I think I'll use mine as a test bed to carve some new angles on the port to change gas flow direction just for fun. But there are probably about 3468 projects in line front of that one ha ha. : )

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top