JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Fellow Plinkers,
I have some extra Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr FMJ 50rd boxes (new unopened) that I would like to trade for:
22lr (1st choice)
.380 self defense hp (hornady critical/zombie max etc)
Or possibly
7.62x39
5.56/.223
I'm not looking for any high end type target ammo.
I could possibly part with up to 9 boxes.

Not looking to sell, would rather trade (with cash either way if necessary)
I value these at $16 a box shelf price, so I hope you'd value a brick of 22lr as reasonably. :)

Send me a PM & post on the ad so that I know it was sent (I hope the site gets fixed soon). I am in the Gresham/Troutdale area & should also be making a trip to the westside on Thursday eve.

Thank you & happy shooting!
-WoodyK

Hey Woody.. I wish I had some 22 LR to trade. I have plenty of 9mm but I respect the fact you are posting real prices.. 22 value packs cost $20 and will again soon.

If I run across some I will pass them along on here. For my cost! Yeah.. I will keep one box! Or 2. Ha

i just bought a blue box of federal 525rd count copper hp for $30, that is with no mark up, and some american 9mm 126gr for $16. They have it in there back room and only put out small quanitys each day in hopes that more of us can get some. So if you need some 22lr I will sell it to you for my cost or can trade you for the 9mm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.