JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a complete AR15 upper in 9mm. I've put several hundred rounds through this using a Palmetto State Glock magazine lower so there is some wear as shown in the pictures.

In all honesty, I found the 9mm AR to be a little frustrating. Experimenting with buffer weights, different magazines, and springs I learned more than I really wanted to. With this upper, factory Glock magazines, and the PSA lower mentioned above I was still seeing 2%-10% failure to feed. Each of these failures would be the same, jamming the cartridge into the flat face of the barrel instead of the barrel itself. This would push the bullet into the case, which was usually good for one laugh. With KCI Glock mags, I would see the same failures increase to about 20%. I switched to a different upper with a Macon Guaranteed to Feed barrel that eliminated the issues I had. The biggest difference seems to be the aggressive feed cone that they use. I have wondered if this upper would work better with a Colt style magazine/upper but haven't pursued that.

5618 Davidson Defense Assembled 9mm 4.5" Nitride 1:10 Barrel W/ 4 Inch Free Float Smooth Tube Handguard
4240 AR-15 M4 Charging Handle Mil-Spec Quality
Foxtrot Mike Products - MIKE-9 Bolt Carrier Assembly

Pricing. I've been pretty honest and the price reflects the issues I have had. The cheapest similar uppers sell for about $150 without the bolt carrier and charging handle. I am including those and will be firm on price. I am interested in trades for brass (10mm, 300bo, .30 carbine). It is easiest for me to meet near Hillsboro, Oregon

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am selling a complete AR15 upper in 9mm. I've put several hundred rounds through this using a Palmetto State Glock magazine lower so there is some wear as shown in the pictures.

In all honesty, I found the 9mm AR to be a little frustrating. Experimenting with buffer weights, different magazines, and springs I learned more than I really wanted to. With this upper, factory Glock magazines, and the PSA lower mentioned above I was still seeing 2%-10% failure to feed. Each of these failures would be the same, jamming the cartridge into the flat face of the barrel instead of the barrel itself. This would push the bullet into the case, which was usually good for one laugh. With KCI Glock mags, I would see the same failures increase to about 20%. I switched to a different upper with a Macon Guaranteed to Feed barrel that eliminated the issues I had. The biggest difference seems to be the aggressive feed cone that they use. I have wondered if this upper would work better with a Colt style magazine/upper but haven't pursued that.

5618 Davidson Defense Assembled 9mm 4.5" Nitride 1:10 Barrel W/ 4 Inch Free Float Smooth Tube Handguard
4240 AR-15 M4 Charging Handle Mil-Spec Quality
Foxtrot Mike Products - MIKE-9 Bolt Carrier Assembly

Pricing. I've been pretty honest and the price reflects the issues I have had. The cheapest similar uppers sell for about $150 without the bolt carrier and charging handle. I am including those and will be firm on price. I am interested in trades for brass (10mm, 300bo, .30 carbine). It is easiest for me to meet near Hillsboro, Oregon
i have 10mm and 30 carbine brass

I might have been too aggressive on the pricing. I won't change it but have 4 people saying they'll take it. I can't believe I forgot the photos so I will get those up as well.

Here are the photos:

ar9_1.jpg ar9_2.jpg ar9_3.jpg ar9_4.jpg ar9_5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews