JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*Edit: .40 S&W gone..*

I have 35+ pounds of 9mm brass. This is over 4000 rounds. Most of this is once fired by me. Head stamps all over the place, from Win, Speer, Federal, Geco, PMC, etc...see pic below for random selection. Some of it has been cleaned but not sized, and the rest has not been touched.

$80. $70. $60 $45 for all of it, or $15 per 1000. I will split shipping cost with you.

I'll trade for 10mm bullets or brass, 44 mag brass or bullets, .357 bullets, or .308 bullets.

1D53F8FB-12C8-44CC-9B94-29CBE6263D96_zps6b6rxk8a.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll grab some flat rate boxes today. I'll let you know which one works so i can get an accurate shipping cost. I'll do PayPal or USPS money order.

Where are you located? I am interested in the 9mm
Eric
I'm in Silverdale. I can ship in USPS medium flat rate box if meeting up is a challenge. I will split cost of shipping with you so it'll be $6 for you. I might have more 9mm brass if you're interested in filling up the box for a little extra money.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top