JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Search the net for the PPB 9mm comparison they did about 8 yrs ago. My reason for carrying 147gr Federal HST's for self defense, and I shoot 147gr Am Eagle/Federal FMJ for practice. I do shoot 115's for practice also sometime, but always sight the gun and try to shoot mostly 147's...

It's a wonderful messageboard run by Evan Marshall of book fame, managed and populated by real coppers and agents. Marshall's info is based upon actual street shooting results, rather than only consulting gelatin! It is a very "mature" board with a religious tone, but the information is top notch, provided by professionals, based upon real life rather than theory. It is a very "polite" board as well with zero tolerance for baloney and hot air. Joining is free, and maybe even "iffy", and be sure to study the group Rules. It is all searchable too, if you search one category at a time. But for info on ammo effectiveness it cannot be beat.......................elsullo :s0155:

I recently paid less than 20.00 to join Ammo Guide. It will compare any cartrige or load and has so many features It would take forever to list. You can check it out for free but if you reload it is of huge value. Half the cost of reload manuels and infinate info.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top