JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for 38 special ammo. Target ammo

Here is what I have to trade

My 9mm averages $13 a box from Wal Mart
My 7.62x39 costs $5.50 per box at wal mart.

38 special runs about $16 to $19 also at Wal Mart.

I'm sorry if you overpaid for your ammo.. I would rather not shoot than overpay.. Honestly I would waste $10 in gas not to overpay.. Silly HUH?

Man wish you were closer, I'll let you know if I head down that way anytime soon. I'm looking to buy a truck and there is one on Craigslist that I'm sure is sold but hopefully he calls me back and I can go buy it down your way. I have some extra Remington UMC 38 special +P 125 GR. semi jacketed hollow points.

Hey Battery,

I live in Longview and have a few teenage nephews and nieces. I just bought a Beretta U22 handgun (22 LR) from the Gun Shop on 15th ave., yesterday. Haven't shot it yet, but looking forward to getting my Nephews, Nieces and Sisters into shooting. Probably head out to Abernathy, soon.

Thanks for your honorable approach to your ad. Please help, I have about 100 rounds of 22LR now, and need more to go out shooting with 8 people. If you are looking for trades I have .223, Shotgun Shells, a Mossberg Camo Shotgun, Cash and a few other items. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers
Lastcat
Longview, Wa

[email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.