JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow that's a good deal! Is it a pretty reputable site? Never bough from them before
As mentioned, it's a great outfit; I buy from them also.

They often have awesome deals.

Pro tip: soak pulled projectiles in shallow pan with diesel for a few minutes and the sealant dissolves right off. Easy-peasy. These particular bullets are new and not pulled, but for those that are pulled this is the way.

Thank you for posting this offer, I also stocked up on 9mm and some .380 that were pulled...

At that price I can reload both calibers for about .16 cents per round.
.05 per projectile, this website is also selling small pistol primers at .06 and my powder cost is about .05 per round.
Especially considering inflation, those are good prices I was not sure I would see again.
Also, I prefer using copper-plated bullets over coated ones for bulk reloading and just general target practice. I like handling the copper projectiles more during the reloading process and there is no smoke when I fire the gun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top