JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Start with steel horse customs. he is a vendor on here. His forum also has a couple of great ideals on it..
While steel plate would work for 22 and other light calibers AR steel is going to work best for you. But it is not cheap. so it all depends on what you want to do.

I purchased some steel from Arnten Targets, artzentargets.com and have been pleased with the purchase. Shipping was reasonable. The owner of Steel Horse Customs sounds like a good guy and closer to home. Will consider purchasing from him in the future.

I just picked up about 60 targets of various items from a vendor called Quality Targets. They are located in the mid west. I found that they had all kinds of things I'd never seen anyone else offer. I spoke with the gentleman yesterday and wanted to upgrade all of the targets from the softer steel on the website to AR500. In some cases that doubled the price but not always. On the smaller stuff, he tries to limit the cost by shipping in flat rate boxes. He said I should expect the shipment in a week or so.

Otherwise I've bought from MGM targets, Artzen, and a few other online vendors.

(I'm new here but not new to the web in general, if you've seen a "sargenv" elsewhere, it was most likely me).

Edited to add: Quality targets orders came on Thursday and Saturday. They are nice targets, I even was able to test them out this weekend :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top