JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hermiston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
960 rounds of 5.56 steel case ($0.35/round)

WOLF.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am coming to the valley next week if you can wait that long, I can meet you somewhere off of the freeway. But if that is what you prefer I do have one other person interested in front of you that is in the valley as well. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him about whether or not he wants it.

Yep
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, life got busy after quarantine. It turns out I am coming to the valley this weekend. I will be coming through Portland late Friday or Mid-Day Monday if you are still interested in the ammo. If not I totally understand.
Yep pretty much any day works for me! Just let me know when you arrive and I'll swing by as soon as I can!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.