JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
While it pains me to list this, circumstances have decided it's time to part with my 1996 HK Mark 23. This pistol has the maritime finish and comes with two original 10-round (ban era) magazines, case, aftermarket thread protector, aftermarket flash hider, and a GG&G rail adapter that I forgot to include in the pictures. The pistol is hand's down the most accurate pistol I've ever had the pleasure of shooting, and while it has some minor scuffs on the slide it is in perfect working order. I purchased this used so I do not know the total round count, but the rifling is still in great shape, and as I mentioned above it is still very accurate. I have fired about 6 boxes of .45 ACP FMJ during the time I've owned the pistol.

As an aside, the included case is, in my opinion, more interesting than the pistol itself - from what I've read, the metal case is one of ~200 cases made by Knouff & Knouff (imported by Capital City Firearms) in 1999 for U.S. Government contract and were shipped with USSOCOM Mark 23 pistols with foam cutouts for the Laser Aiming Module, the Knights Armament Suppressor, and the pistol itself.

Asking $1900. I'm hoping to conduct this sale in person and either in Astoria, Vernonia, or in Longview/Kelso if you live across the river. Buyer pays transfer fees. I'm not looking for or interested in any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to message me with any questions or for more pictures/info.

*Serial number has been edited out of the photos*

DmT05EJ.jpg
Rokws8p.jpg
6iaifu4.jpg
sAuN24S.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.