JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would try and find a place that has it in stock... the wait times for dealer transfer are really long these days. Check NW armory or Kurt's. Kurt's has some good prices too.

Chris

I dealt with Coctailer here on the forum. He had what I wanted in stock and did a transfer to a place in Milwaukee for me. dealer to dealer transfers are fast, its the waiting for the atf to approve the forum 4 that takes time. Super easy and painless. Thats supposed to be a really nice take apart can. Good luck!

+1 for Coctailer. Bought an Osprey45 and SWR Octane 9 from him. Still waiting on my stamps, but the face-to-face transaction was great. Easy guy to talk to. Knew what I wanted, had it in stock (in fact, UPS dropped it off while we were doing paperwork!) But the waiting... the waiting is the hardest part!

I dealt with Coctailer here on the forum. He had what I wanted in stock and did a transfer to a place in Milwaukee for me. dealer to dealer transfers are fast, its the waiting for the atf to approve the forum 4 that takes time. Super easy and painless. Thats supposed to be a really nice take apart can. Good luck!

I've heard that dealer to dealer transfers are up to 60 days now

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads