JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg I have a 92 Ford Bronco with a 302 and the E4OD automatic transmission. 195,000 miles. Retired Clackamas county sheriff's office patrol vehicle. Motor runs very strong, with many new parts under the hood. Has a flip out screen cd/DVD player in the dash. Rubber floormats in front, rear has been rhino lined. Reasonably decent tires, newer shocks, good brakes. U joints are solid, manual hubs work great as does 4wd. I have two of these, so I need one to turn into a car for my wife.

Mostly looking to trade for 4 passenger car, 4 cylinder, no transmission preference. I care very little about branded titles, or year for that matter as long as the vehicle is solid and reliable, as this bronco is definitely that. Also interested in street legal bikes. I also like guns, I'm pretty easy going.

Text me or call to the number in the reply drop down. Trade is preferred, but if you send cash my way I won't balk at it. $2250 OBO, Thanks

These photos suck, can text better ones if interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top