JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I recently bought this S&B 230GR FMJ at a screaming deal from another member. He had it stored where his cat pissed on it at some point. He was up front with me about it and showed me some corrosion caused by the errant kitty juice. I went through with the sale because I'm a sucker for a low cost per round, and most of it looked just fine.

I went through it and most was still usable, despite smelling like you might expect. I read online that white vinegar can help with the feline emission smell. I poured all the good stuff in a bucket and mixed it around with a rag soaked in vinegar.

Success! The smell that we all know and love is gone.

Until the next day, when I realize that the vinegar caused its own corrosion. A lot of what was shiny and clean is now... not that.

Now I'm pissed that I fooked up my good deal and just want it all gone. If you have a tumbler, I would guess that more than half is still usable for range/practice. But I don't know for sure. I get mad every time I look at the pile and don't want to sort it. So help me get it out of my garage.

Buyer takes all. Price is $150 OBO.

20230422_145023.jpg

This image shows the best and worst in the bunch.

20230422_144950.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
LoL, this is the best "for sale" ad I've seen in ages, and I see a lot.

I have 1918 vintage .45 ACP in the original boxes, still look like the "better" of the pics. That's funny. Sad, but funny.

I wish you were closer, I'd take it. If it fits in a flat rate box, I'll do that and pay. Either way, LoL.

LoL, this is the best "for sale" ad I've seen in ages, and I see a lot.

I have 1918 vintage .45 ACP in the original boxes, still look like the "better" of the pics. That's funny. Sad, but funny.

I wish you were closer, I'd take it. If it fits in a flat rate box, I'll do that and pay. Either way, LoL.
I'd be willing to ship but USPS doesn't accept ammo. šŸ™ƒ

So it would have to go UPS.

Tell me what it weighs if you know? I have a shipping service with UPS from a past business, maybe I can make it work.

I reload and have a lot of .45 acp supplies, but just shooting off stuff would be fun.

Here's my step-son running out of .45acp two summers ago when I gave him an old army .45 to shoot for the first time. ;). I hadn't planned ahead and he literally ran us out of .45. Is there no more annoying feeling that letting a child down?

101C5E63-A4BF-4476-8C9F-EED6074DF98B.jpeg

I'll take it off your hands. I'm near Sherwood. We can meet on Sunday. I have a Glock that would eat it up. I can also do some clean up on it.

That is a funny story. I have a bunch of ammo in cardboard boxes get wet one time. Ruined the boxes but the ammo was ok. A little stained and discolored but it still went bang. Now I store ammo in ammo cans and sealed plastic tubs.

I'll take it off your hands. I'm near Sherwood. We can meet on Sunday. I have a Glock that would eat it up. I can also do some clean up on it.

That is a funny story. I have a bunch of ammo in cardboard boxes get wet one time. Ruined the boxes but the ammo was ok. A little stained and discolored but it still went bang. Now I store ammo in ammo cans and sealed plastic tubs.
Already sold pending funds, but I'll let you know if the other deals fall through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top