JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 8x brand new Tapco polymer AK47 mags. These are awesome mags, the ones that I have used have always been 100% reliable and are made very robust.

Price is $60 firm. Picture shows 9 mags but please note price is for 8. The 9th is gone.

Located in Clackamas. 20180202_212429.jpg 20180202_212442.jpg

I have 8x brand new Tapco polymer AK47 mags. These are awesome mags, the ones that I have used have always been 100% reliable and are made very robust.

Price is $60 firm. Picture shows 9 mags but please note price is for 8. The 9th is gone.

Located in Clackamas.View attachment 431444 View attachment 431445

Located in Clackamas.View attachment 431444 View attachment 431445
Do you still have these ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top