JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
8mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
100 count each of Hornady 170 grain round nose and 175 grain Sierra flat base spitzer. Sell at my cost: $30 each or trade for heavier 7's or 8's. Willamette Valley only. I won't use this light a bullet in my 8mm mag or my 8x68s mag.
Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have these full and partial boxes of bullets for sale or trade. Some are partial boxes and marked as such. If you're interested in a trade or buying let me know which interest you; maybe we can work a trade?

7mm bullets (full).JPG 7mm bullets (partial).JPG

I would be interested in any of those from 160 grains and heavier. We can certainly work out a trade/ cash deal... can you meet tomorrow afternoon (nice day weather-wise)...?

that works. what time tomorrow works for you? I'm already booked for today.
so, to be clear, I'll take:
(15) speer 160's
(13) barnes 175's
(200) winchester 175's
(100) sierra 168's
I'm looking at $60 value for my (200) 8mm bullets. How much cash do you want for the difference in quantity?

Last Edited:
I'm going to have to pass on this deal. I don't have any more time available to meet with Christmas and all coming up. I imagine you are pretty busy too, considering your slow responses. Not a complaint, just the facts...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.