JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an 8mm mauser for trade. All matching numbers, smooth action, cool historical gun. I got this in a trade on here and have not really been able to find ammo, plus got a Mosin and the 54R is so cheap im never going to shoot
this.

It is a Yugo m24/47, comes with the cleaning rod and a leather sling...I also have some stripper clips for it.

Id like to trade for an AR lower, carry gun, ect, really open to anything but id like to build another AR and am in need of another carry gun more than anything.

PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Bump...would be willing to trade for a TON of 7.62x54R, unique mosin nagant, maybe a guitar amp?, gun vailt, especially a nice bedside pistol safe with a quick open or something, mosin nagant and a ton of ammo would be pretty nice, ect

How much cash would you want? I have both a Mosin and mucho ammo, but there's no way you are going to pry either out of me. :). Little green pieces of paper on the other hand...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.