JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
8mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade my German K98 Mauser. It's numbers matching, except for the new manufacture stock. Made at Brno, CZ under occupation. I bought it with a sporterized stock and put on a repro stock. I acquired the bayonet later, not matching but year matches. Fires great and has all the correct waffen marks. Was told it was a Kreigsmodel, but I'm unsure.

Mainly looking for HK rifles for trade. Ok with clones (PTR, Zenith, etc). SL8 or HK93 would be ideal.

PXL_20230823_171642902.jpg PXL_20230823_171649795.jpg PXL_20230823_171654579.jpg PXL_20230823_171719447.jpg PXL_20230823_171741898.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Kreigsmodel would have been 1945 dated and different front ring setup. Your bayonet appears to be Portuguese contract. Handsome piece.
Thanks for the clarification! I've heard a lot of diff info about it. I know bayonet has cyrilic writing and "1944" stamped on it. I'm not a Mauser guy, hence why I'm looking to trade for something in my wheelhouse.

Kreigsmodel would have been 1945 dated and different front ring setup. Your bayonet appears to be Portuguese contract. Handsome piece.
Yes, also handsome price for what it is .

Here is some more background on late war Dot k98k rifles. Main point is that many higher serials were actually assembled in 45.

Here is a refernece rifle for a late war Dot rifle:

https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=7867

Note the stock configuration and the front bands (stamped and welded type, not milled)

Yes, also handsome price for what it is .

Here is some more background on late war Dot k98k rifles. Main point is that many higher serials were actually assembled in 45.

Here is a refernece rifle for a late war Dot rifle:

https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=7867

Note the stock configuration and the front bands (stamped and welded type, not milled)
That looks like it. I can still get the butchered stock back and does have the stamped front band.

And like I said, I know my price is high. Just seeing if someone has a roller gun they just don't want to look at anymore.

That looks like it. I can still get the butchered stock back and does have the stamped front band.

And like I said, I know my price is high. Just seeing if someone has a roller gun they just don't want to look at anymore.
What's butchered about the stock? I have a few repair pieces for k98 stocks. Got pictures? Still got the cupped buttplate? I also have a decent post war Czech stock which would be technically for a dou 45 rifles. That's if anyone is interested .

What's butchered about the stock? I have a few repair pieces for k98 stocks. Got pictures? Still got the cupped buttplate? I also have a decent post war Czech stock which would be technically for a dou 45 rifles. That's if anyone is interested .
The buttplate is missing and someone cut off the extension that the cup goes over. I can look and see if I can get pics.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.