JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an 870 Wingmaster 12ga 2 3/4" ex sheriffs office gun. I am selling it as a project. It will come with a 26" express remchoke barrel which has a lot of finish wear, and SpeedFeed synthetic furniture. It has a little engraving on the trigger guard, "DCSO" and "12/84" (if I remember right). It also has a side saddle.

It shoots great, good backup gun, or buy a short barrel and have a good HD gun.

$240.

For an extra $60, I can swap it back to the original Police wood (I keep the Speedfeed).

The picture shows it how I HAD it set up.

First I'll take it gets it.

IMG_6086.JPG

No, it comes with a 26" barrel and Speedfeed furniture, for $60 more I will put the wood back on.

Long story short, I had this gun with a long and short barrel that I'd swap back and forth. I upgraded to a nicer one, so I'm keeping the short barrel from this and the long barrel is being sold with it, so it's complete.

Ok, gunna offer this a little different. I will sell it with the Speedfeed furniture, original 20" rifle sight barrel, and the 26" barrel, for $375.

I will include the original wood furniture for a total price of $450.

IMG_6654.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.