JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This bike was running last year, but some parts have been taken off of it (bars, levers, mirror etc) The seals were leaking bad so it became a parts bike. It has no carb, rear fender, rear lights or blinkers. The engine is fine it just needs to have all new seals. All of the electrical is there except the actual lights for the blinkers in the back. The speedometer works, but the odometer doesn't spin anymore and stopped working mid last year. It probably has about 500 miles with no odometer going. The tires are almost brand new. The chain is almost brand new. The wheels are fairly new as well. Comes with extra rear shock.

This bike is not in good shape and I'm not going to play it off like it is, but I do have a clear and clean title for it and I'm told that is hard to find with this year of bike.

I'm open to hear all offers or trades and wouldn't hold anyone to anything if they came to see it and it wasn't what they expected.

I have had this on Craigs list off and on for awhile with little success so I don't expect too much here, but I thought if someone was looking for a project bugout vehicle this would be the place to make it available.

Make me an offer for trade or cash the worst I can say is no and I'm motivated to get this out of my garage!

CRW_0030.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top