JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Ellensburg
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTT/WTS the following complete 16" upper, complete G19 slide, & Spiritus Systems MK4 setup. These were some of my first gun purchases and with what is going on in WA I am trying to get situated by replacing them.

The PSA upper is a 16" phosphate coated 4150V chrome moly barrel, 1:7 twist, mid-length gas. It has a Magpul MOE mid-length handguard, A2 front sight gas block, rear Magpul MBUS, and currently a KAK comp. It'll come with the stock A2 as well. If interested in the BCG to go with it, it's the PSA unmarked full-auto profile carpenter no. 158 steel. I moved onto a different upper after this one trying to figure out what I like best, so this one only has around 100 rounds through it. Here's a pic of the barrel markings, so you can tell what grade it is. AR UPPER SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR $250 SHIPPED

The 80PBuilder complete slide is their Agent 2.0 model with black cerakote. It has a flat fluted black nitrate match grade barrel, installed sights. I use a smaller pistol for carry and a full-size when I go to the range so this also has a really low round count, around 50.

For the chest rig, it's a Spiritus Systems Micro Fight Chassis MK4 with the fat and back straps, all in ranger green. It comes with a 5.56 insert but that is in coyote. CHEST RIG SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR $150 SHIPPED

Just looking for $200 for the G19 slide.

I am hoping to trade the 80PBuilder slide for a complete PSA dagger slide in FDE or ODG.

I'm located in Ellensburg and can easily travel to anywhere close: Cle Elum, Yakima, Wenatchee. I also go over the mountains to the West side at least once a month so I can meet along I-5 from Auburn down to Tacoma or between Gig Harbor and the Olympic Peninsula.

IMG_0422-3.jpg IMG_0423-4.jpg

Last bump, I'll just throw them on ebay and eat the fee if they don't sell locally.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top