JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I will consider trades for 7mm 160 gr Nosler Partitions, 7mm 160 gr Sierra GameKings and/or 286 gr 9.3 Partitions.

Several 7mm and 30 Cal bullets for sale. I tried pasting an Excel spreadsheet listing but the formating goes AWOL.

All Nosler bullets are factory seconds (blems or noted otherwise). The others are factory retail. Some are full box (bag), others are partial. I'd be happy to send the Excel list to those interested. Pricing was based on purchases from Midway, Cabelas and the Nosler Seconds store.

77 7mm Nosler 140 gr. Accubond (one unopend bag of 50, another of 27)
30 7mm Nosler 160 gr. Accubond

50 30 Cal 150 gr. Accubond (unopened)
49 30 Cal 180 gr. Remington Ultra Bonded Core Lokt (nromally 50 per box)
74 30 Cal Nosler 155 gr. HPBT (normally 100 per bag)
SOLD>>>>>>>71 30 Cal Sierra 165 gr BT Gameking (normally 100 per box)
55 30 Cal Sierra 180 gr. BT Gameking (normally 100 per box)
41 30 Cal Nosler 180 gr. Partitions (old style normally 50 per bag...assuming age from card inside the bag).

Retail cost, based on per bullet quantities, is $140.91. I will sell all for $95. If you are interesed in breaking it apart, let me know. I will take 15% off the per bullet value for the quantity. For example, the retail cost of 50, 30 cal 150 gr. Accubonds is $16.70. Per bullet cost is 33 cents. Your cost for the 50 , less 15%, would be $14.00 (won't deal with cents :) ) Best value is buying the whole lot. Buyer pays actual shipping if needed.

Last Edited:
CS...I have one guy interested in all of the 30 cal bullets. I've sent him a PM for confirmation. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow afternoon, I'll send you a PM regarding just the 165 gr GK's. The price for the GK's will be $16.00 (15% off retail qty value). I don't have a Paypal account by my father-in-law does (he's an Ebay addict...we can go through him. I assume you will pick these up in person? If not, you'll need to cover shipping.

Thanks for the interest.

Alan

CS: the 30 cal buyer never responded. PM me your mailing address and I'll get the 165 GK's ready for shipping.

Weekly bump.

Retail value for the remaining bullets is $120. $70 for the whole lot....42% off retail.

Closing thread for lack of interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.