JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm really starting to like this company, some damn good prices considering the times we're in....fast shipping too!
I ordered some of these 77gr SMKs the last time they had them and they looked very nice for a pulled bullet. Price savings over new cost was huge.

I'll also mention my positive experience, great prices, and their surplus/store brand powder is excellent and a great value.
Yes!!! About two years ago I picked up some of their WC 846 for like $14 a lb… I bought 32 lbs. I recently bought some of their MP 190 but I have tried it yet 😁. I have purchased literally thousands of projectiles from them. It is great way to hit the range for a fraction of the cost. When times are really good their coupon is usually 25% off.

Yes!!! About two years ago I picked up some of their WC 846 for like $14 a lb… I bought 32 lbs. I recently bought some of their MP 190 but I have tried it yet 😁. I have purchased literally thousands of projectiles from them. It is great way to hit the range for a fraction of the cost. When times are really good their coupon is usually 25% off.
Did you try the WC 846 in any 308 loads?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top