JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a .75 cal club butt style trade gun with 36" barrel. Not sure who made it or when. Only marks i can find on it are a couple Old British proof marks with the number 12 between them. Lock sparks good with a good flint and it fires well even though the vent hole is placed a bit far forward. Could be made to be a good, reliable shooter with a little bit of work. I would re-drill the vent hole and install a 5/16" vent liner to center the vent hole and do some polishing on the lock, pan and pan cover. Springs are good and strong and the trigger pull is a bit heavy but manageable. I shot a few rds out of it today with way under sized balls, biggest i have are .648", and a short 3/4" flint, biggest i had. I know it would do even better with the right size, most like 7/8" or maybe even 1", flints and correct balls but it did fire alright if the flint was sharp and the vent hole picked. Has a brass thumb piece behind the tang. $450 local pickup within 60 miles or so of Roseburg. I can post more pics if wanted.

f9.jpg flinter 3.jpg 100_1392.JPG 100_1393.JPG 100_1394.JPG 100_1395.JPG 100_1396.JPG butt.jpeg flinter .jpeg sideplate.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews