JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3650
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here we have a very nice SNAP-ON Master Series tool box in Electric Orange. This fine box is known as the "Wide Guy" measuring 73" W x 30" D x 44" H on nylon casters. This is in very good condition with some marks and scratches from normal use. There is no key but the lock cylinder is intact and complete. Large drawers are 50" wide and the small drawers are 16" wide. All drawers are full extension.

The fine print:

This is an estate piece. The box is pictured full of tools that are for sale but not included at this price. You will need a trailer or a box truck with a ramp and two helpers to load/unload.

I will entertain reasonable offers made in person. I would consider partial trades of 9mm or .223 sealed factory brass-cased ammo – and possibly other items but the majority of the purchase price will need to be in cash. Please use the private messaging feature of this website to contact me for possible partial trade suggestions. Thanks

IMG_E4054.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_4058.JPG IMG_4059.JPG IMG_4057.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews