JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That looks like a "CS1"...you may want to look that up and make mention of it in your ad; as they're quite desirable, other than already being a pre-MIM and pre-lock S&W ;)

That looks like a "CS1"...you may want to look that up and make mention of it in your ad...
It does, doesn't it.

If so, its too bad someone polished it all up.

Petes, check that out and see if it the inside part of the frame opposite the crane does indeed say CS-1 or CS 1. Kinda looks like it does in the pics and being a no-dash with round-butt makes me think it may well be. If it is, you might want to rethink the price and get out to a bigger audience (like gunbroker) where a collector might snatch it up for quite a bit more that what you're wanting here.

The "M" says it went back to Smith & Wesson at some point in its life for the "recall" as it were.

CH 139, Robinett 11b,
Thank you for your information. I just did my homework on the CS-1 and yes indeed these are real collectable. The online prices are well above what I was asking.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top