Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Petes, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Petes

Petes Active Member

2. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Oh jeez, I've been keeping an eye out for something just like this! Pm sent.

3. Robinett_11B

Robinett_11B Everett, WA Member

That looks like a "CS1"...you may want to look that up and make mention of it in your ad; as they're quite desirable, other than already being a pre-MIM and pre-lock S&W ;)

4. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

It does, doesn't it.

If so, its too bad someone polished it all up.

Petes, check that out and see if it the inside part of the frame opposite the crane does indeed say CS-1 or CS 1. Kinda looks like it does in the pics and being a no-dash with round-butt makes me think it may well be. If it is, you might want to rethink the price and get out to a bigger audience (like gunbroker) where a collector might snatch it up for quite a bit more that what you're wanting here.

The "M" says it went back to Smith & Wesson at some point in its life for the "recall" as it were.

5. Petes

Petes Active Member

CH 139, Robinett 11b,
    Thank you for your information. I just did my homework on the CS-1 and yes indeed these are real collectable. The online prices are well above what I was asking.
    Thanks

6. Petes

Petes Active Member

Btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.