JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7.65 Argentine Mouser ... TOP one... SOLD

$100.00 ...

Or trade me Ammo...45 ACP,5.56/223,308,06,300Win,300 Ultra Mag...

503-341-8226 OR [email protected]

000_1910.jpg
000_1911.jpg

Hey Guys ,
Thanks for the response on the Glen field...I ended up donating it along with the single shot to someone that could put them to good use helping kids...

Sorry to the interested people , I just thought getting kids to join us that normally may not have was more important than any dollar amount I could have received for them...

These rifles will be used to train up 2 of my male students in the youth ministry I lead. One of them has never known his father, and has a desire to learn how to shoot/hunt and do other "guy" things. The other student has a father who doesn't have the time/desire to invest in his son. Neither have ever held/fired a firearm and both are extremely excited as are their mothers. SDR is committed to the furthering of shooting sports into our next generations, and for that, I thank him!
-Adam

Hey Guys ,
Thanks for the response on the Glen field...I ended up donating it along with the single shot to someone that could put them to good use helping kids...

Sorry to the interested people , I just thought getting kids to join us that normally may not have was more important than any dollar amount I could have received for them...

These rifles will be used to train up 2 of my male students in the youth ministry I lead. One of them has never known his father, and has a desire to learn how to shoot/hunt and do other "guy" things. The other student has a father who doesn't have the time/desire to invest in his son. Neither have ever held/fired a firearm and both are extremely excited as are their mothers. SDR is committed to the furthering of shooting sports into our next generations, and for that, I thank him!
-Adam

NICE!!!

No worries on my part (and sorry for the delayed reply). I have three sons and three daughters, and I'm painfully aware of how important it is for growing kids to have someone they can look to for a GOOD example to follow. Despite the unfortunate situation of those two boys, it sounds like God is providing for their needs on many levels to make up for it. It's good to see that there are MEN who are willing to step up and help out the next generation rise up to be respectful, responsible, productive CITIZENS.

Good on ya guys!! :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.