JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about getting so many crates as to warrant a discount. I only want one crate. Mostly I wouldn't mind splitting car fare to Salem. I'd be willing to take someone local and get the crates if we could split the gas -- about seven dollars worth, I reckon, with all that weight in the car. And if we could get a better price, even by five dollars a crate, well, I would be happy with that as well.

I don't know about getting so many crates as to warrant a discount. I only want one crate. Mostly I wouldn't mind splitting car fare to Salem. I'd be willing to take someone local and get the crates if we could split the gas -- about seven dollars worth, I reckon, with all that weight in the car. And if we could get a better price, even by five dollars a crate, well, I would be happy with that as well.

seller says buy 10 get them for $150 per crate

i'd be in for 3 of them at that price and don't mind kicking few bucks for gas for the driver

or maybe talking seller into a pick up in wilsonville i could bring it into clackamas or SE portland from there

id be interested in picking a tin up for 75.00 i would be willing to go to salem if enough guys in my area want go in on it i live near clackamas/oregon city also .pm me if interested,im free tomorrow afternoon or saturday.

im having trouble getting ahold of my frind who was interested,so nothing in stone yet.will keep checking.... im up to possiby a case and 1/2 (3 cans) let me know thanks

Hello Cetme or anyone else who is willing to mule

what we need is a plan

first we need to get in touch with the seller to get a date to pick up that also being the dead line date in the even we cant get enough guys to go in on 10 that it may be a deal breaker if we can get him to agree with that

then the mule has to set a dead line date to collect the money from a rally point such as oregon city shopping center so he gets the money picks up the ammo and brings it back to rally point as a desinated time to deliver

Or since the seller is giving volume discounts i assume thats because he does not want to have to arrange several meetings so maybe a group time that you all meet up with the seller , i would guess if it was one meeting the seller would give the discount price to every one that shows

i would like 2 full crates and would take a 3rd if necessary to meet the 10 crate mark

We need a plan

ATeam04.jpg

David i did not get your message i would really like to drive down with you but i have to be some where tomorrow and i can't get out of it

Sorry guys i have been very busy this week setting up ammo deals that hopefully I can pass on to you guys and also fighting with the setup on paypal so I can become a formal supporting vendor. I will try to get caught up on pm's tomorrow but I did talk with Dave(tobigtofail) today and he is planning on making a trip down here tomorrow.
Joe

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.