JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm out of the Mosin game now, so it's time to get out of this caliber as well. I have 1,152 rounds of 147 gr. Czech silver tip surplus ammo, it is copper washed, has a soft iron jacket, aluminum tip forward core, mild steel rear core, and a boat tailed bullet. It does attract a magnet. 800 rounds are sealed in their original crate, the rest are mostly in their original boxes inside of their crate though there are a few loose ones as well.

Price is $300 for all of the Czech surplus.

I also have 160 rounds of new production Privi 7.62x54r for sale. They are 150 gr. soft points. Non-corrosive ammo that was very effective in my PSL and Mosins against soft targets (deer and coyote mostly).

Price is $100 for of the Privi soft points.

Prices are pretty firm, but if you buy everything at once and save me some hassle I would be willing to talk.

I commute from SW Portland to NE Portland during the week, and can meet around the west side most evenings. I also get down to Corvallis about once a month, and would not charge any extra to meet around there.

Call or text 503-477-2252 and let's work something out.

3144awh.jpg

muh3ev.jpg

73mosk.jpg

Everything is still available. Marked 98 on the headstamp, coinciding with the packaging slip in the picture. Several boxes in previous cases have been marked with silver paint, but these appear to be mostly unpainted though still steel core bullets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.