JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
EVERETT
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey guys, I have a sealed 440 round can of 7.62x54 I'm looking to offload. Asking $220. I'd prefer to stay local if at all possible, I'm located in Snohomish County. 7.62x54 Spam Can.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Will you ship?
(To 98674)
Do you know if its corrosive?

If you're willing to cover the shipping most certainly, its pretty heavy, im guessing it would probably cost 40-50 to ship it. As far as it being corrosive I believe it is, I've always been told the old stuff from the 50's-70's is, but ill double check.

Will you ship?
(To 98674)
Do you know if its corrosive?

So shipping would be a little over $30 (wasn't 100% sure on the weight when I gave that estimate) as far as it being corrosive as I assumed it is, though shooting corrosive ammo really isn't a big deal as long as you clean your gun after shooting it, as counterintuitive as it might be hot water is the easiest means to get rid of the corrosive salts, I've been told you can use ammonia products as well, but hot water is by far the easiest method.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.