JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edited A00AFAA2-6D8A-4266-AE6E-0685F7211D33.jpeg 063D4635-79A0-476B-A28C-939C26884FD1.jpeg image.jpg C5AB46A8-80E7-45D1-8D15-4967C2445760.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, doesn't everyone love reloads? I've checked the laws and the forum rules and these are legal to sell. SOLD AS COMPONENTS

These were loaded by a 22 year retired Marine Corps gunnery sergeant who used his loads to win some very prestigious awards such as the Wharton Trophy. The pic of the loading data is what he supplied to me when I bought the ammo from him. He loaded it for himself to use in competition and when he switched to .556 he sold it all. No I'm done shooting high power and I'm moving and this stuff is heavy.

He was super fussy with every tiny detail and these were very accurate in my match grade M1a which was what he shot them in.
LC93 brass which I have an add up for too in reloading section. 175 grain Sierra Matchking bullets. Etc. Details in the pic. I'll sell these for $500.00 that's a little less than $.64 each.

I'll be in Tualatin and Oregon City 9/25/20 and 9/26/20. Can meet at either Cabelas in Tualatin or Coastal Farm in OC. Cash, no trade.
Thanks!

How many rounds are for sale here: the only number in the pic that I see appears to be 420rds?
The original write up indicates 1300 rounds?

Last Edited:
420 rounds in that ammo can. The rest are loose as shown. Takes more room when they are in boxes. There's 1358 rounds <Edit: it's pretty chaotic here and me counting ammo here while packing to move. I'm going to recount it as I think the 1358 count was for something else. I'll post back here when I verify it. Posted the ad from mobile originally uck.> and the ammo cans aren't included thats why I didn't show them in the pics. Sorry, I am packing and moving and not getting in all the detail I would like. That's why there's no pic or ad for the M1a I'm selling or the matching pair of HK 91s ;)
Just don't have time yet. Ya, crappy ad I know. I apologize for that.

Last Edited:
yep so long as youre selling them as components and the buyer understands that, youre good to go. nice ad BTW. we appreciate you abiding by the law and checking forum rules. thanks for doing that!

Thanks. Rules and laws are kind of handy. I really like how the rules and functions of this forum has evolved since I was last here. Very impressive.

Got a PM saying they will buy it, so marking this sale pending until we can meet tomorrow. I'll close the ad out when sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.