JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a couple sealed tins of Chinese steel core M43 7.62x39 "armor piercing" ammo. I've had them for decades and have decided that I'm never going to use them. Each tin has 550 rounds on stripper clips.

I shot a lot of it back in the day- good, accurate, sure-fire ammo. It's berdan, corrosive primed. It was banned from import in the 90's because it's legally considered armor piercing due to the steel core. It's legal to own and shoot. $250 per tin SOLD

Last Edited:
No, Norinco is Chinese commercial. This is 1970's Chinese military surplus, hermetically sealed, all on stripper clips.
IMG_4302[1].jpg IMG_4303[1].jpg IMG_4306[1].jpg

These tins have some external oxidation of the galvanized surface. I've opened three of them over the years that were as bad or worse, and they were all perfect inside; clean and shiny ammo that shot like new. I do have more than two that I might sell, but hadn't decided yet how many of them to sell off. I also have a bunch of 1950's Soviet 7.62x39 that I'll probably sell eventually.

Yes, copper wash steel case. It sure brings back memories, this stuff was plentiful 25 years ago when I had my first SKS. I shot a bunch of it. Good ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.