JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling 9 wood crates 7 Chinese and 2 Russian. 24kg $250 each Lacey, Wa 360 489 8261 - Steve Sold Out

7.62 x 39 100_2075.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks for the post on what the ammo looks like :s0155:. Ya gotta luv it when the members post better info than the sellers, never did get a reply and now its sold out. Oh well, I was looking when I found this :s0114:

I am sorry you did not see the picture I put up as requested. I put my phone number on the post because I don't always have computer access. I think that although the crates are gone I should have some brass factory in this caliber if that would interest you. I will have to take stock and see what I have.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.