JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Red Army 7.62 x 39 mm FMJBT 124 grain with sealed bullet and primer manufactured in Russia. Packaging is a tightly wrapped cardboard case with 1,000 rounds contained in 20 round boxes.

Price is $200 per case, although I will consider better pricing for volume orders

Some of you may not be familiar with this brand but the ammo is very nice quality. Myself and others I know have found it to be better than Wolf. Personally, I have shot thousands of rounds through my AK with no problems and I don't even bother cleaning the rifle.

Pickup in Tigard OR (near Portland) although I am open to special arraignments for the right size order

I will accept cash or paypal

nUnDMyo.jpg
KqwEtNF.jpg

Last Edited:
Red Army 7.62 x 39 mm FMJBT 124 grain with sealed bullet and primer manufactured in Russia. Packaging is a tightly wrapped cardboard case with 1,000 rounds contained in 20 round boxes.

Price is $200 per case, although I will consider better pricing for volume orders

Some of you may not be familiar with this brand but the ammo is very nice quality. Myself and others I know have found it to be better than Wolf. Personally, I have shot thousands of rounds through my AK with no problems and I don't even bother cleaning the rifle.

Pickup in Tigard OR (near Portland) although I am open to special arraignments for the right size order

I will accept cash or paypal

View attachment 442843
View attachment 442844
Can I meet you today want 1 case

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.