JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never ordered from this seller. But, I just placed an order. So, fingers crossed. I hope everything goes well. I've already got the order confirmation and they say it will be another 1-3 days for a shipping confirmation.

Anyway, check this price out. $400/1000 rounds of new bulk packed 7.62 NATO from LC. OK, Ok, ok.....I took the additional charge option for the signature required upon delivery (don't want it getting stolen) and with shipping, I'm paying a little over $0.45 per round.

Not to mention, that I'll get an additional 2% cash back for using my CC. :D

AM- Lake City 7.62x51 M80 Ball 147 Gr FMJ, New 1,000 Rounds

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'll get an additional 2% cash back for using my CC.

The only CC with 2% cashback I know of is from Citi Bank. I had one until a few weeks ago, and had to cancel it once the Citi Bank
announced its policy towards firearms sales. I guess there are different ways to protest, like sticking it to them, but
personally I don't want to be affiliated with an entity so ideologically hostile.

I just took delivery of my ammo (6-7-2018) and it's everything I expected. I don't have a finished ammo checker gauge but, it looks good. LC brass, crimped in primers, proper cannelure on bullets and crimped, Nato cross and circle stamp, 2017 production date stamp, 2.786" COAL, and it effortlessly drops into my chamber. So, tomorrow, I'm planning on taking it to the range with me.

No boxes and no lot#, just heavy plastic bags (one was broken open). So, I used that one to count up. Yup, 250 rds. (actually 252 rds). So, four plastic bags to the cardboard shipping box. Call it 1000 rds. The shipping box took a beating, though was not broken.

GEDC1101.jpg
GEDC1102.jpg
GEDC1104.jpg
GEDC1105.jpg
GEDC1106.jpg
GEDC1109.jpg
GEDC1108.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I went to the range today (6-8-18). The ammo worked as expected with no problems of any kind. Too bad that I couldn't say the same for my reloads that works perfectly well through my Springfield M1a. I guess the chamber of my JRA is tight.

IMG_20180608_163523_1.jpg

IMG_20180608_163628.jpg

Why only 25 yrds? LOL...hey, I'm old and it's about all that I can manage to see clearly enough with iron sights.

Aloha, Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top